Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is Romance (1998)

In a trance to your stance*
I ask for a dance to travel in romance
Where we can chant, sync perhaps
In laughter we dance
There always seems a surprise to the
Divinity of your mind,
Simplicity to your eyes
As if yesterday, the day of bliss
Intoxification of a kiss
The portrait of you, when stare do not flinch
For then I would miss
My thoughts start to run like a child in the sun
Bloomed to become one
What is the need, you dream most?
Is it an amour enchanting to keep close?
I see, cannot ignore, urge to explore.
A kiss to tumble me to your front door
An escape mind in solitude
Im high with you in an attitude
Under the stars howling at the moon
To a passion im consumed,
To a life we see from a distant view
And to all say ADIEU

No comments: