Friday, January 28, 2011

Written @ a time of uncertain w no one to trust but my daughter.

I dont believe in love anymore for a queen to be with me. 

 I only live and have love for my seed, I praise her as the most precious being.
She's my little queen, and daddy's her king,
no one can come in and change that.
though I know later in age she will be released to experience life,
and possibly be someones wife. 
Till then and after I will be her Rock, Daddy will never let her down.
grab her hand and walk her on the ocean shore,
and let her know everything will be alright,
passed every dark night will be morning to sunlight.
An it shines for her to reach, it shines for me to teach,
and enjoy the simple things like crackling sounds of leaves through the breeze.
Women have only brought pain and headache,
sex is temporary pleasure, after it, I only receive bad tempers, why didn't I know better? 
Maybe I choose insecure members?
I've dated many types, none are alike yet im never happy.
when u think U found one, U need to test it, otherwise, years later you'll regret it,
I love the female specimen but the female gives hell, can send u to jail.
Use all your money and yet not consider themselves  "greedy"
but what they receive they "deserve." 
U deserve to get your ass kicked, poured gasoline and lit, spit, fake as counterfeit,
Bitch your tongue should fall off because u never really tell the truth, you embellish it.
Save that sh*t,
U make a victim for people to feel sorry for,
and cry when your man walks out the door..
because he couldn't stand U anymore, 
Beware to those misled,
just because she gave u head and gave U a sandwich in bed, don't believe it, because you'll be disappointed when love is not what you receive it.... Silly you were deceived. 
I'll live , I'll live single...an happy
Till I'm dead, they won't catch me
And I say this laughingly
Because sometimes it's a part of life that some men have to see...

Dedicated to those that see with closed eyes...
****Realize 


No comments: