Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Divine of all rhymes

This is the most divine of all rhymes
I am a spy
The challenge to see you I call in a shrug,
for the lust of making love
Have me at ease by your touch
Please pain let leave.... hush
Kiss me before death
I shiver in nervous breath, the thought if we haven't met
It trembles me in cold sweat ...Cannot think
Dream to see you wrapped in a coat of mink
Silent beauty, I cater to all needs of miss
So long has been since the last bliss
Lets celebrate then with teardrops & liquor shots
Lips kissed in cherry red, body dipped in butterscotch
While asleep your body I watch, for when you’re away
It has me in perspiring haunts
The picture of you I carry, only seems to taunt
Want to awake near thee. by...in divine surprise
Though I say im a spy, it is the purists of all rhymes

Most Divine of all rhymes

No comments: