Tuesday, January 27, 2009

heidi

Cold night, shiver at the winds breath
A restaurant seen in sight, both of our hands caress
We enter in, my eyes only on thee,
As we are seated
By the way, can we have 2 cofees?
One decaf, asking if she would want me to join me
To a midnight chat.
Yes my question answered
Follow me, we ride to the nite inn
My credit card was accepted, so in room 216 we enter in
Forgive me if I think some thoughts of sin
Ubnplugged the phone
Lay close to me, let me caress those shoulders
While you lay prone,
Believe me when I say “ I can do this all night long.”
Please let nothing go wrong
We lay in bed now kissing
Intrigue of great joy im driven
With my tongue, I wander your body,
Kissing, with every little measure not missing
Under this sensual linen,
The evening is greeted.
(For Heidi 12-23-2000)

No comments: