Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thorns

Thorns puncture my heart*
I bleed, yet look to you drift ....dream
Feel I am king. Yet it is a paradise in my eyes that are blind
For what I write, is it right?
I must let you know, even if you let me go
I would never know, if it was fate that stood looked to my face
Something I couldn't wait... I anticipate, yet
for the moment I was hoping...
Maybe were two souls searching ...uncertain
Has it ever been said,"The way you look can only be read in books?"
The way you walk in a room, a passion im consumed, yet
witness from a distant view
A tear drops, my heart stops,
in awe as I watch when you pass by
I cannot lie, but I walk, for I cannot talk
Your name haunts, in silence by the taunts
By your denial, I smile
Atleast my words were spoken, to what I couldn't utter in the open
Know I could tell you ... im hoping...

MAKALA (1998) back in military

No comments: