Friday, January 29, 2010

Just wanted to say

It’s the touch, that makes me blush,
It’s the scent of the feline, which has it’s place in divine
Your kiss tremble  my lips in feverish.
Slient beauty, when I stare at you with your closed eyelids
Can’t help but think these thoughts devilish
Your body of petite such an exquisite specimen
Having me speak words of awe  that which no one can comprehend
Calm myself from the anxiety, I count to ten
Laid myself close to you & hold your hand
She mummerly spoke, as she awoke,
She  held me close, we embraced under the morning light glow,
Paging her at times, just to  say “hello”.
When we held vacancy in cupid’s room of love
We are intwined in one but not surely by our mere tongues
The scent of your perfume has me drugged
I  would unveil my jacket if ever to step in a pool of mud
At home, hearing you moan as I massage you woes
While tickling your toes, haha
Her laughter inks passion in me to write
We shouldn’t wonder life, nor ask why or how
Let us live for now
God bless, like Moses from the Nile,
smile, for tomorrow will have it’s own trial
Just wanted to say,
when one’s not looking a treasure is found.

No comments: