Sunday, April 11, 2010

Before Angelina was born (written 2005)

I don't even know if my love is the greatest
but your birth will be the peak of pleasure
ever witnessed by my 5 Senses
Though through the pregnancy it was stressful
and many possible complications could of occurred
I prary and thank God to shelter with his wings for
the coming arrival of my little girl
My own personal living angel in this world
Ive made many mistakes in my pathway
and things I wanted to deter or change
But Angelina, my darling you are the surest thing
I know, that was ever made
Happiness is to watch you play
the words "DADA" moistens me into clay
scratches on your leg will bring me
the strongest pain,
Ill love and guide you mama, just hold my hand
It is the Loveliest quality known to man,
at which if your not a father, then you wouldn't understand
If happiness has an optimum, This is it,
wifey(NOw B-MOmma)
couldn't have given me no greater gift
A baby, the angels hand picked from the heavens
to Teach Daddy a lesson
To these words stands as my reigned confession

No comments: