Tuesday, April 27, 2010

..K..



Hey Mami, what cha doing tonight?
Mabuhi, G.bless and long life
glad not to be with ex-wife
A time of stress, argue & fight
I'm finally living it right
and just wanna say I got u in sight
soo appetizing I want to bite, kiss,
recite poetry to miss,
and expose you to my thoughts of devilish
your smile is cool
like an Ice cube it keeps me tranquil
sometimes your name weighs heavy on my brain like an anvil
looking at you in your orange dress
sparks a fire of desire
in which I will cool down tonight with a cold shower
& tell her I like her on a note with chocolate & flowers
When alonr I kiss over 500 times on her neck
while she slaps my hands keeping me in check
" hands to yourself!"
my mind and eyes say " what the hell?"
And by my actions she can tell,
Damn I must have done something dumb, plus it's 4 in the morning,
So to sleep, I might as well....
by the way, it was cool to puff a little
weed, definitely been a long time for me
20 minutes later it gave me munchies
While feeling High, we took a taxi to LaLive
we ate sushi & drank wine
temporary solace of divine
On your bday, It was your day,
eating at restaurant at 21st floor restaurant,
overlooking the city
in all it's splendor and gritty
and by the way did I mention
" you look way more than pretty?"
And I calm & cool
Smooth & charmin, like Dean Martin
After the meal with cool view
"what's next" u said
I say "let's shoot pool!"
no car so taxi again taken to seven grand bar,
mojitos and rum n coke ordered
the last dude I played pool
I murdered,
acting like Tom cruise "On the color of money,"
on my pool shark skills,
and yes I got the tongue to pay the bills,
drinking as if I had gills.
Listening to the live band, "we chilled"
But in my mind, I anticipate,
The kiss from my date
"look babe isn't the singer great"
K said
I say " yea, she put soul to it"
you reply " she's white,"
if she was, I said " she has a bad tan,
overcooked medium, and slightly looking like a man."
But to her music I'm a fan
" cmon follow me, hey ma'am loved your singing voice what's your nationality?"
she said black and cherokee,
I looked at K and said "haha now you owe me."
she smiled as she left to the Bathroom briefly....
Her perfume scent drugging me
anyways, silence is all I heard in the crowd as K in her orange skirt approached my way in seductive walk, without any touch or talk, she gave me pleasurable pain, & grabbed my shirt
My hands touched over the "lump" part of the skirt, each kiss like a sensual flirt ..Lol, and yes it did work
wanting to proceed more than centimeter, i want like an inch.
eyes Never flynch cuz i didn't want to miss, this miss
Even while writting this , I cannot describe this...
So I'll end the page, with the memory stained, a friendship taking off like a plane, afar from which it came...
that tomorrow will bring a new day ;)

No comments: