Saturday, December 10, 2011

The stand (age 18)

Strange, furious, cautious, honest
Im plain as the opportunity that comes knocking...on us
Days are but a lust, laughing in a craze
Am I blamed for my ways, living in dust?
Cuz im stuck.....Fuck!
Such words mercenary set to bust, plans to erupt
Yearn, stories legendary must be heard
Worries from a blurred, man disturbed ... easily,
so don't be near to me
What is it worth? Deteriorated earth, world from a mind
a mind about to burst
Seeking for my lost soul, glance, look to strangers of the dark
eyes of the cold, mind unknown, lurking scenes they call home
Scent of a reptile, curious like a child, seen desperate,
yet under the moon fluorescent.
Left alone they turn to stone, were have their souls left?
I ask the heavens, what’s next?
"There with us ... waiting"
Time is escalating, no hesitating... anticipating
So be strong, I hold on, shake the world with this song
At a young age my soul to the lord was already pawned
So I be raw, for I don't comply with law,
outcast till heaven gives me a call
Stand bold, tall, doing my devilish deeds
I don't care that’s why im free
Adding another episode to my story,
live and die to receive glory
Become legendary in children’s story

No comments: