Saturday, December 3, 2011

Young & REbellious {{AGE 20}}

{{{WRote @ AGE 20 }}}
Where are we going? What are we really knowing?
Is it showing?
When everyday can and will go wrong
Too many people singing sad songs….
Mother's at work feeding babies that aren’t raised in church
Father’s escaping the pain into liquor rain
Like medication of cool relaxation
No sense of finding the truth
Lord save the blundered youth, who don’t know No truth
Only what is seen, but told not to do
" Do as I say, not as I portray"
Sad at a young age roamed stray, preyed,
Played and escaped my communities violence
Hid my expressions in silence
And fought back in my pen an paper
and went back "good" like a crossfader
At night analyze
To write another thought into the blank page
Letting all feelings explode like a grenade
There I felt safe

No comments: