Monday, February 18, 2008

lust (2001)

For the passion of bliss
I give you a kiss
Come with me, I touch your hips
& loosen up your girdle
plop your nipples to my tongue
lick it like ice cream under the searing sun
Embrace in a most majestic caress
Love it when you slowly undress
Reveal, giving me a teasing feel
O’ how the tension builds... at night
Spread them high,
your legs like wings by my side
all heard is screams like
your approaching death when I ride.
Time for us to fly, real high!
There we are, Bare-naked
Bodies shaking, neighbors awaken
By the noise.
Live and moist is our pores
We fuck some more, as the neighbors we ignore
So many pleasures coming from this
Erotic chore.
You yearned for more,
but I had already walked out the door
Calling me a man whore
While I left all the sheets torn
and your body sore.

No comments: