Monday, February 18, 2008

Silent Evening

Silent evening under the moon
Crickets singing
Our conversation puts me in a good mood
In this view my eyes drift looking at you.
Medication as you relax my anxious nerves
offer some words of my poetic verse.....
It's only for your ear my dear
Beauty like yours can't be reflected in a mirror,
radiance crumbling men to fear
I insist to poison me from those lips
Unable to resist..., the kiss of smoothie chocolate chip.
Adored in our caress, feeling the winds flesh
hovered by the divine entrapped night,
seeing your eyes by this faint light
Such an amored sight, the pleasure has been all mine
Lost in the sense of time..........
Pardon..,
.. I ache for in a few days I will be away
many years of roam, alone to carry dismay
Only now whispering your name, and picturing yesterday
Im holding your picture near,
Calling only to tell you,
im still here.
Such are my words I addressed in blur
Yet one thing is for sure
were young and witness experience
By years, so one shouldn't shed a tear
when all darkness comes a near
The World can bring you pain, but I come sincere.

1 comment:

Luis M Origel said...

too bad this wasnt written to the one who loves you the most