Monday, February 18, 2008

THe rave (3/20/2000) working graveyard

Last night I wanna mis-behave, so I went to a rave
Women everywhere blurring my brain
Flaunting their blossomed bodies,
in a psychotic, erotic calling
quit the stalling, as I now eves dropping
to the ….Bosoms sprawling
shit I couldn’t contain no more watching
as jigglies were flaunting
for they opened up the devils gate,
my pulse rate accelerate, as Miss Lady approached me
rubbing my leg, grooves from her fingers touch made me blush
soothed, entwined was the engagement of my lips welcoming her tongue
her kiss was the sense of fine wine, aged during the reign of kings
I must have been in dreams, as she rode with me this evening
Hours from now hovering, will be the blue ceiling………
So in this presence of this dark bliss, our bodies are revealed
Temperature was moist and humid
As I was to give in to this sin
I felt her thigh close to my skin
Her neck I passionately kissed
While dirty words were being hissed
My hands walked down to the hips
U she squeezed a tighter grip
My fingers trickled slowly and lowly did they slip
There it went, there it went,
I think this is it
SHIiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!
It was a DICK!!!!
I jumped skipped did a flip and escaped out of her providence
This is the haunting remembrance of last time I tried to
Pick up a girl from Hollywood’s garden.

No comments: