Monday, February 18, 2008

To: Aaliyah (*8/2001)

The strangest thing of awe/ Last time I thought
YOur style I loved to watch
now it forever haunts/HOw can ones fate be seen?...
How CAN ones fate be seen?
You built yourself in a world of music
Have me amused by your such sweet tunes as I in silent stare at you? I bid adieu and throw a tear at the moon
Pain let it rain and wave at the world as a typhoon/HArd to say but
today I write at my best
But regret it’s not much to express how I feel at this moment of breath
Console my sorrow with a deep swallow
I will find myself, seek and look for you ..tomorrow
I am laid on leaves; hush is the winds breeze shivering my knees/while I think what she thinks laid asleep, this precious beautiful queen.

1 comment:

Luis M Origel said...

i wish u loved me the way i love you