Monday, February 18, 2008

time wasted (2000)

Treasure my soul, help me evolve to a sane human form
Eventhough my blood feels warm, my body feels harm
My heart has been torn, yet I learn
I don’t need to say goodbye or any last words
I know ive been heard.
New chapter, the page is to be turned for new story to be wrote
In a desolate stage of my life, Roam alone on own
I don’t need to find a happy home
My blood is warm, but my heart feels cold
Because it is torn..
though I learn.
And with that I venture,
Our relationship was seen as an adventure
Were we both got injured
Lied behind my back with another
You kissed me as a blind lover
Yet through the neglect you inflicted
I drove my ache to other women’s compassion
And each one made me smile
While coming home to you in a frown
Oblivious to my rendezvous around the town
I admit though feeling like a clown,
I evened the score by drilling you the pain of mine
(don’t need to ask how or why,
im just that kind of guy) deeper into you.
Without remorse I made you hurt…hurt bad
All I heard was nag
I laugh, at what you created,
The man you now hated
It’s time to leave, time with you ..,
I just wasted….
(Dedicated to Nancy)

No comments: